From Inclusion to Resilience: an Agenda for digital inclusion
The Digital Inclusion Alliance for Wales (DIAW) has set out five approaches which it feels are essential to making Wales an exemplar for digital inclusion
DIAW is an umbrella group of organisations committed to taking joint action to significantly shift the digital inclusion agenda in Wales. Part of the Digital Communities Wales programme, it is an open, informal network of individuals and organisations with a firm commitment to social justice and equality.
Its digital inclusion Agenda, ‘From Inclusion to Resilience’, sets out how Wales can make progress on this pressing and urgent issue. It identifies five priority areas in the mission to ensure that everyone in Wales, who needs to and wants to, can access and benefit from the internet and digital technology.
- Embedding digital inclusion across all sectors
- Mainstreaming digital inclusion in health and social care
- Addressing data poverty as a key issue
- Prioritising digital skills in the post-Covid economy
- Setting a new minimum digital living standard