The facility is run by volunteers with specialist help from our local youth group (BAD Bikes) together with Valleys to Coast, Link Cymru, CAB, C1st. All these service providers will offer support in the use of computers plus specialist help in finance, housing advice, training opportunities, benefit applications/advice and CVs. There will also be the offer of sign posting to other agencies/organisations that can help and support individuals as they strive to improve their personal circumstances. All support is offered in the strictest of confidence.
Computers with free internet access (no need to pre-book)
- Help available from a staff member/volunteer
- Specialist centre: into work
- Specialist centre: older people
- Specialist centre: carers
- Specialist Centre: managing your money