Skip to main content

Statistics: National Survey for Wales (Welsh Government, 2018/2019)

Statistical Bulletin on Internet use and digital skills (National Survey for Wales): April 2018 to March 2019

Welsh Government Statistics Bulletin Front Page

This report looks at household internet access, personal use of the internet, and engagement with digital skills such as using the internet.

 

View the report here [opens in new window]

Quotation mark

89% of adults aged 16 or over used the internet at home, work or elsewhere, leaving 11% of people “digitally excluded”.

Statistics for 2018/2019

Quotation mark

98% of those aged 16-49 used the internet compared with 49% of those aged 75 or older.

Statistics for 2018/2019