We'd love to hear from you!
Please feel free to contact us using the details below. We welcome correspondence in English or Welsh and aim to provide an equal standard of service in both languages.
Telephone: 0300 111 5050
Address: Y Borth, 13 Beddau Way, Caerphilly, CF83 2AX
Digital Communities Wales Enquiry Form
We are currently experiencing technical issues with our contact form and aim to fix this as soon as possible. Please email us at email@example.com to get in touch.
Digital Communities Wales is a Welsh Government digital inclusion programme delivered by the Wales Co-operative Centre. The programme provides support for any organisation to help develop digital inclusion projects and to increase the digital skills and confidence of the people they support. More about the programme and what we do can be found on our website – About Digital Communities Wales (gov.wales).
We aim to help as many organisations and people in Wales as possible, however due to the Covid-19 pandemic, current demand on the programme is very high. To help manage the increased demand please see guidelines below detailing what we are able and unable to support:
What we can support
- Organisations from all sectors in Wales to explore how you can deliver digital inclusion with the people you support.
- Digital inclusion training for staff and volunteers.
- Digital inclusion training for individuals on a group basis through organisations.
- Online training through webinars, bespoke training sessions and online resources. Please check our website for further details.
- Organisations who wish to develop a digital volunteering project.
What we are unable to support
- Individuals or families who require equipment or data, although we do support organisations who work with individuals.
- Any family enquiries including lack of digital devices for school age children should be sent to the local authority.
- Individuals who require training or help to get online, however, we do support organisations who work with individuals.
- Your local Online Centre, local libraries and many community settings do offer support for individuals who wish to get online. Learn My Way has free courses for you to learn digital skills to stay safe and connected.
- Funding requests, although we may be able to signpost to appropriate sources of funding.
To enable us to process your enquiry and add your details to our recording systems please complete the form. Our team aim to reply to you within 5-10 working days.
To ask a general question or request more information, please complete the form below.